What is Farm Camp?
Farm Camp is a week-long summer day camp that offers an opportunity to educate children about farm life while forming friendships and developing a love for farming! Campers will experience hands-on fun and have the opportunity to:
- Care for animals - feeding, training and cleaning
- Learn about growing crops - riding hayride to fields to examine plants, soil and weeds
- Explore the farm
- Discover the by-products of our many crops - corn, soybeans, pumpkins, apples and cherries
- Connect the importance of science to agriculture
- Play - enjoying our fun activities such as our Super Slides, Jumping Pillows and more
- Make and take fun crafts
Who can participate in Farm Camp?
Farm Camp is designed for children ages 6 to 12 years of age (at the time of camp).
When is Farm Camp?
Adapting to COVID-19, we are hoping to offer the following sessions this year:
- Sessions 1-3: CANCELED
- Session 4: June 22 - 26 (registration deadline: June 7)
- Session 5: June 29 - July 2* (registration deadline: June 14)
- Session 6: July 6-10 (registration deadline: June 21)
*Cost for Session 5 will be prorated.
All sessions will run from 9 AM to 4 PM. Parents will need to pick up their campers promptly at 4 PM or be charged a late fee of $20 for each 15 minutes late.
What does Farm Camp cost?
- $250 per child, per week for Sessions 4 & 6; $225 for each additional sibling in the same week
- $200 per child for Session 5; $175 for each additional sibling in the same week
To register your child for Farm Camp, please send an email with camper names, ages, and preferred session (see above) to [email protected] We are responding to registration requests in order as we work to first accommodate those campers whose sessions have been canceled. Thank you for your understanding.
Please see above for each session's registration deadline. However, registrations must be received no later than June 7 to be guaranteed a t-shirt.
Before registering, be sure to review our refund policy.
- Farm Camp will begin and end each day in the Hay Cafe, located at the main entrance of Center Grove Orchard.
- Campers should bring a sack lunch, water bottle, sunscreen, snack and disposable camera (optional) with them each day.
- Campers should wear a hat, sensible clothes, sunscreen and closed-toed shoes and bring swim suit/trunks for water play.